Welcome to 4th Grade!
Daily Schedule (Subject to change.)
8:15-8:45 Sustained Silent Reading
1:20-1:50 Social Studies/Writing
Virtual Office Hours for Students
Tuesdays & Thursdays
See Schoology for more information.
Virtual Parent Conferences
Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays
Please contact Ms. Sanches to schedule a conference.
Student Expectations for Virtual Learning
- Be sure your device is fully charged before the school day begins.
- Join live class meetings on time.
- School appropriate clothing is required. No pajamas, please.
- Participate actively in class meetings. Use microphone, camera, and chat features as directed.
- Complete all assigned work in Schoology.
- Use software programs as directed. (Education Galaxy, Imagine Math, etc.)
Daily Assignments = 70%
Tests = 30%
A conduct grade of O, S, N, or U will be recorded each Nine-Weeks.
- Learning device (fully charged at the beginning of each day)
***Additional supplies will be needed when on-campus instruction begins.
A Message from Ms. Sanches
Welcome to Tyrrell Elementary! I am so excited to be your child’s 4th grade teacher this year. I know you must have a million questions, and I completely understand. Being a parent in the middle of a pandemic is quite scary, to say the least. Please know that we will make it through this together. Things may change weekly or even daily, as we navigate through this new normal of remote learning, but it is my promise to you that I will do my very best to communicate with you and keep you informed of any and all new information and changes as far as PAISD is concerned this school year.
I will make it very easy for you to communicate with me through e-mail, the Remind app, and by phone. I want you to feel confident about this school year.
So, please take a deep breath and try to relax. We will get through this. I will do everything in my power to make this year as stress free as possible, as well as a huge success. Thank you so much and welcome to my class.