8:15-8:45- Silent Sustained Reading/Critical Thinking Activity
9:00-9:25- Saxon Phonics (begins September 8, 2020)
9:30-10:30- Reading Small Group Instruction/Waterford/istation
10:35-11:20- P.E./Music/Library Enrichment (On Mondays we will go to Music) (On Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday we will go to P.E.)
12:00-12:25- Math Instruction
12:30-1:30- Math Small Group Instruction/Independent Work
2:10-2:40- Social Studies
2:45-3:25- Study Time/Homework
- Be sure your device is fully charged before the school day begins.
- Join live class meetings on time.
- Participate actively in class meetings. Use microphone, camera, and chat features as directed.
- Complete all assigned work in Schoology.
- Use software programs as directed.
- Learning device (fully charged at the beginning of each day)