Mrs. Turner's Class
8:15-8:45- Silent Sustained Reading/Critical Thinking Activity
9:00-9:25- Saxon Phonics (begins September 8, 2020)
9:30-10:30- Reading Small Group Instruction/Waterford/istation
10:35-11:20- P.E./Music/Library Enrichment (P.E. Mon., Tues., Wed., Fri. - Music Thurs.)
12:00-12:25- Math Instruction
12:30-1:30- Math Small Group Instruction/Independent Work
1:35-2:05- Science/Social Studies
2:45-3:25- Study Time/Homework
- Be sure your device is fully charged before the school day begins.
- Join live class meetings on time.
- Participate actively in class meetings. Use microphone, camera, and chat features as directed.
- Complete all assigned work in Schoology.
- Use software programs as directed.
- Learning device (fully charged at the beginning of each day)