Welcome to Fifth Grade!
Daily Schedule (Subject to change)
8:15-8:45 Sustained Silent Reading
10:35-11:05 Science & Social Studies
1:20-1:55 Science & Social Studies
Virtual Office Hours for Students
Tuesdays & Thursdays
See Schoology for more information.
Virtual Parent Conferences
Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays
Please contact Mrs. LeBoeuf to schedule a conference.
Student Expectations for Virtual Learning
- Be sure your device is fully charged before the school day begins.
- Join live class meetings on time.
- School appropriate clothing is required. No pajamas, please.
- Participate actively in class meetings. Use microphone, camera, and chat features as directed.
- Complete all assigned work in Schoology.
- Use software programs as directed. (Education Galaxy, Imagine Math, etc.)
Daily Assignments = 70%
Tests = 30%
A conduct grade of O, S, N, or U will be recorded each Nine-Weeks.
- Learning device (fully charged at the beginning of each day)
- 3 Spirals or Journals
***Additional supplies will be needed when on-campus instruction begins. Click here for a supply list.