Welcome Tiny Titans! Class of 2033
8:15 - 8:45 Students listen to a read-aloud at home
8:45-9:00 Prepare device to log onto Zoom
9:00-9:10 Teacher and students log onto Zoom
9:10-9:20 Morning Meeting
9:20-10:00 Reading Lesson/Phonics
10:00-10:20 Waterford at home or small groups with the teacher (will rotate daily)
11:00-11:45 Exercise break
11:45-12:00 Water/restroom/cool down
12:00-1:00 Math daily/Science and Social Studies rotate every other day
1:00-1:45 Rest time
1:45-2:00 Snack time
2:00-3:00 Students work at home on learning websites
Virtual Office Hours for Students
Tuesdays & Thursdays
Virtual Parent Conferences
Mondays, Wednesday, & Fridays
Student Expectations for Virtual Learning
- Be sure your device is fully charged before the school day begins.
- Join live class meetings on time.
- School appropriate clothing is required.
- Participate in class meetings. Use microphone, camera, and chat features as directed.
- Complete all assigned work in Schoology and Seesaw.
- Use software programs as directed. (Waterford, etc.)