Click on the link below to see a video from me!
Virtual Office Hours for Students
Tuesdays & Thursdays
Virtual Parent Conferences
Mondays, Wednesday, & Fridays
Please contact Mrs. Calhoun to schedule a conference.
Student Expectations for Virtual Learning
- Be sure your device is fully charged before the school day begins.
- Join live class meetings on time.
- School appropriate clothing is required. No pajamas, please.
- Participate actively in class meetings. Use microphone, camera, and chat features as directed.
- Complete all assigned work in Schoology and Seesaw.
- Use software programs as directed. (Waterford, etc.)
- Learning device (fully charged at the beginning of each day)
***Additional supplies will be needed when on-campus instruction begins. Click here for a supply list.