Welcome to Mrs. Pellegrin's Fourth Grade Class!
8:15-8:45 Silent Sustained Reading/Critical Thinking Activity
10:35-11:05 Writing/Science/Social Studies
1:15-2:00 Specials: PE, Music, Library, Enrichment
2:45-3:25 Study Time/Homework
Virtual Office Hours for Students
Tuesdays & Thursdays
See Schoology for more information.
Virtual Parent Conferences
Mondays, Wednesday, & Fridays
Please contact Mrs. Pellegrin to schedule a conference.
Student Expectations for Virtual Learning
- Be sure your device is fully charged before the school day begins.
- Join live class meetings on time.
- School appropriate clothing is required. No pajamas, please.
- Participate actively in class meetings. Use microphone, camera, and chat features as directed.
- Use headphones to block any noise or distractions.
- Complete all assigned work in Schoology.
- Use software programs as directed. (Education Galaxy, Imagine Math, etc.)
Daily Assignments = 70%
Tests = 30%
A conduct grade of O, S, N, or U will be recorded each Nine-Weeks.
- Learning device (fully charged at the beginning of each day)
- Journals and Binders (1 binder and 4 spiral notebooks)
- Pencil, pencil sharpener, color pencils
***Additional supplies will be needed when on-campus instruction begins. Click here for a supply list.