Welcome to Fourth Grade!
8:15 - 8:45 Quick Write Activity/Sustained Silent Reading
9:00 - 10:30 Reading/ELA
10:35 - 11:05 Science
11:10 - 11:40 Lunch
11:45 - 1:15 Math
1:15 - 2:00 Specials: PE, Music
2:05 - 2:40 Writing/Social Studies
2:45 - 3:25 Homework/Finish the day's assignments
Tuesdays & Thursdays
2:45 - 3:45
See Schoology for more information
Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays
Please contact Mrs. LeJeune to schedule a conference.
- Be sure your device is fully charged before the school day.
- Join live class meetings on time.
- School appropriate clothing is required. No pajamas, please.
- Participate actively in class meetings. Use microphone, camera, and chat features as directed.
- Use headphones to block any noise or distractions.
- Complete all assigned work in Schoology.
- Use software programs as directed. (Education Galaxy, Imagine Math, etc.)
Daily Assignments = 70%
Tests = 30%
A conduct grade of O, S, N, or U will be recorded each Nine Weeks.
- Learning device (fully charged at the beginning of each day)
- (5) Composition Journals
- (1) 1 1/2" Binder
- (3) Avery 8 Big Tab divider sets
- Pencil, pencil sharpener, color pencils
*** Additional supplies will be needed when on-campus instruction begins. Click here for a supply list.