Mrs. B.Holmes Second Grade
8:15-8:45 Silent Sustained Reading, Critical Thinking Activity
11:20-12:05 Specials: Exercise break, library, music
1:45-2:15 Science/ Social Studies
2:45-3:25 Study Hour
(Daily schedule is subject to change)
Virtual Office Hours for Students
Tuesdays & Thursdays
See Schoology for more information.
Virtual Parent Conferences
Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays
Please contact Mrs. Holmes to schedule a conference.
Student Expectations for Virtual Learning
- Be sure your device is fully charged before the school day begins.
- Join live class meetings on time.
- School appropriate clothing is required. No pajamas, please.
- Participate actively in class meetings. Use microphone, camera, and chat features as directed.
- Complete all assigned work in Schoology.
- Use software programs as directed. (Education Galaxy, Imagine Math, etc.)
Daily Assignments = 70%
Tests = 30%
- Learning device (fully charged at the beginning of each day)
***Additional supplies will be needed when on-campus instruction begins. Click here for a supply list.