|8:00 - 8:15||National Anthem, Pledge of Allegiance, Morning Announcements - Post links in Schoology.|
|8:15-8:45||M/W/F - Imagine Math ; T/TH - Lexia or Education Galaxy|
|8:45-9:30||ELAR - Whole Group Instruction|
|9:30-10:00||ELAR Independent Practice (pull-out tutorials with Ms. James)|
|10:00-10:15||Restroom Break / Silent Reading / Brain Break|
|10:15-10:30||ELAR - Check for Understanding, Exit Ticket, Lesson Closure|
|10:30-11:00||Science - Whole Group Instruction|
|11:00-11:30||Science Independent Practice|
|11:30-12:15||Math - Whole Group Instruction|
|12:15-12:45||Math Independent Practice (pull-outs with Ms. James)|
|12:45-1:15||5th Grade Lunch, Restroom, Silent Reading|
|2:00-2:10||Daily Reflection, Closure, Transition to Specials|
|2:10-3:00||Specials (2:10-2:55), Return to Class|
|3:00-3:15||Prepare for Dismissal|
Virtual Parent Conferences
Mondays, Wednesday, & Fridays
Please contact Ms. Houston to schedule a conference.
Student Expectations for Virtual Learning
- Be sure your device is fully charged before the school day begins.
- Join live class meetings on time.
- School appropriate clothing is required. No pajamas, please.
- Participate actively in class meetings. Use microphone, camera, and chat features as directed.
- Complete all assigned work in Schoology.
- Use software programs as directed. (Education Galaxy, Imagine Math, etc.)
Daily Assignments = 70%
Tests = 30%
A conduct grade of O, S, N, or U will be recorded each Nine-Weeks.
- Learning device (fully charged at the beginning of each day)
***Additional supplies will be needed when on-campus instruction begins. Click here for a supply list.