Mrs. M. Zavala
8:15 – 8:45 Silent Sustained Reading
9:00 – 9:25 Reading Instruction with Teacher
9:30 - 9:55 Small-group Instruction w/ Teacher
10:35 -11:05 Lunch
11:20–12:05 Specials: Exercise break, library, music
12:10–12:35 Math Instruction with Teacher
12:40 - 1:10 Small Group Math Instruction w/ Teacher
1:10 - 1:40 Independent Math Assignment in Schoology
1:45 - 2:15 Teacher-led Science / Social Studies / Independent Practice Assignment in Schoology
2:45-3:25 Reading with the Teacher / Independent Reading Assignment in Schoology
2:45 3:25 Study Time / Homework
Virtual Office Hours for Students
Tuesdays & Thursdays
2:45 - 3:45
Virtual Parent Conferences
Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays
Please contact Mrs. Zavala to schedule a conference.
Student Expectations for Virtual Learning
- Be sure your device is fully charged before the school day.
- Join live class meetings on time.
- School appropriate clothing is required. No pajamas, please.
- Participate actively in class meetings. Use microphone, camera, and chat features as directed.
- Use headphones to block any noise or distractions.
- Complete all assigned work in Schoology.
- Use software programs as directed. (Education Galaxy, Imagine Math, Waterford, etc.)
Daily Assignments = 70%
Tests = 30%
- Learning device (fully charged at the beginning of each day)
- Pencil, pencil sharpener