8:30-9:00 Silent Reading
9:00-10:30 Reading Block
12:00-1:15 Math Block
1:20-2:05 Music (Tues)
2:15-2:45 Social Studies
2:45-3:45 Virtual Office Hours
Virtual Office Hours for Students
Tuesdays & Thursdays
Virtual Parent Conferences
Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays
Please contact Ms. Mosley to schedule a conference.
Student Expectations for Virtual Learning
- Please behave as if you are in an actual classroom.
- Respect other students during live meetings.
- Be sure your device is fully charged before the school day begins.
- Join live class meetings on time.
- School appropriate clothing is required. No pajamas, please.
- Participate actively in class meetings. Use microphone, camera, and chat features as directed.
- Complete all assigned work in Schoology.
- Use software programs as directed. (Education Galaxy, Imagine Math, etc.)
Daily Assignments = 70%
Tests = 30%
A conduct grade of O, S, N, or U will be recorded each Nine-Weeks.
- Learning device
Here's a link to my first Virtual Parent Meeting