Mrs. W. Alford
Mrs. Winona Alford
409-984-4660 Ext. 3336
8:15 - 10:10 Reading
10:15 - 10:45 Small group instruction
10:45 - 10:10 Continue Reading
11:15 - 12:00 Specials: Exercise break, library, music(T)
12:10 - 12:40 Lunch
12:50 - 1:40 Texas Math
1:45 - 2:00 Small Math group instruction
2:00 - 2:45 Social Studies/Science
2:45 - 3:25 Study Hour
(Daily schedule may change.)
Virtual Office Hours for Students
Tuesdays & Thursdays 2:45 - 3:45
Virtual Parent Conferences
Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays 2:45 - 3:45
Please contact Mrs. Alford to schedule a conference.
Student Expectations for Virtual Learning
- Be sure your device is fully charged before the school day.
- Join live class meetings on time.
- School appropriate clothing is required. No pajamas, please.
- Participate actively in class meetings. Use microphone, camera, and chat features as directed.
- Use headphones to block any noise or distractions.
- Complete all assigned work in Schoology.
- Use software programs as directed. (Education Galaxy, Imagine Math, etc.)
Daily Assignments = 70%
Tests = 30%
- Learning device (fully charged at the beginning of each day)
*** Additional supplies will be needed when on-campus instruction begins. Click here for a supply list.
Enter this number: 81010
Text this message: @alford164